Thursday, December 30, 2010

THE DAY IT ALL BEGINS... MY FIRST NEWBORN

Wan Syazwina Jannah (Wednesday, 6th July 2005)


My contractions started on Tuesday night, 5th July. It was my first time experiencing the contractions pain, so it was a painful experince indeed. I was at my Mama's house, due to my hubby was working at Simpang Pulai near Ipoh (about 2 hours++ drive from Subang Jaya). Funny thing was at the same time, he was also experiencing stomachache & constipation.

On the 6th morning, a bit of blood came out. My contractions was already into its 15mins period. It was my parents who drove me to Selangor Medical Centre, Shah Alam and when we reached there, I was directly sent to the labour room. The time was about 9.30am.

My hubby reached the hospital about 11am. He sped all the way. And a week later, we received the traffic summon for overspeeding.

The doctor who delivered the baby, Dr Yern even asked me to stopped pushing because she just arrived at the labour room and just about to put on her gloves. After pushing 2 times, the baby came out. At 12.58noon, I safely delivered a baby girl weighed 2.43kg. As soon as she came out, the doctor put her on my stomach, stark naked. I was shocked by her action, but when I saw my baby's beautiful eyes, all the pains just disappeared. It seems like she was looking at me too.

Smile sayang...

A 5 year-old Jannah gone fishing at Tok Wan's paddy field

No comments:

Post a Comment