Thursday, December 30, 2010

THE THIRD ONE...

Wan Sakinah Hannah (Saturday, 15th August 2009)


The contraction pains already came in from Thursday night. From every hour, then to every 30mins, and finally to every 15mins on the Saturday afternoon. Luckily my hubby was at home (he was stationed at Johor Bahru that time). So off we go to SDMC (previously was SJMC). I remembered when we were going out, Jannah was crying, to follow us "picked-up the baby".

Once arrived at the labour room, it's true that I am ready to be delivered. Due to Dr Delaila had other case, it was Datuk Dr Siti who will deliver. She checked on me once around 6.30pm, then she went  back home.

At 7.00pm++, I'm ready to delivered. But the doctor's already went home!!! She's already reached her house gate, then she made a U-turn. She reached the labour room just in a nick of time. I started to pushed the baby out. Hey, really, I don't care if she's here or not, I will continue to pushed when the time's here.

But everything went well. The baby came out at 7.31pm. A baby girl weights 2.7kg. It was a miraculous experience, as the pain was quick. I did not have any painkillers nor stiches. Miracles indeed!


Sakinah at 1 year old. She loooves the blue bear named Cheeky, a gift from his uncle Cuyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment