Thursday, December 30, 2010

MY SECOND

Wan Muhammad Safiiyallah (Tuesday, 8th May 2007)


This baby supposedly due on labour day, 1st May. But I did not go into labour on that day. So, it wasn't a labour day for me. After a week, and still no signs of labour (except for the minor contraction pains - the Braxton Hicks contractions), I was advised by my gynae, Dr Delaila, to go for induction.

Tuesday morning, 8th May, both hubby and I prepared ourselves to go to SJMC. We reached there at 10.00am, directly go to labour room. When checked the baby condition, his heartbeat is actually weak. Then I was put into drip & the induce started. The pain started to came, and I requested for an epidural. After the epidural started to work, I experienced less pain, but I was bedridden - couldn't sit up, eat, etc. Only had plain water.

Around 3.00pm, I can feel the contractions started to became more frequent. (Yup, even with epidural, the pain was still there. Just imagine if without them). At 3.40pm, I safelu delivered a baby boy weights 2.91kg. But due to the epidural effect, which makes me can't move from my waist to bottom, I need to stay at the hospital for 2 days.

Sofi at 3 years old - so stylish


No comments:

Post a Comment